- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
WMXM 88.9FM; Alpha Phi Omega; Music Advisory Committee; Richter Scholars
I love to learn new instruments, sing my heart out, go to concerts, and trying all different kinds of pizza.
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose to come to Lake Forest College because of the “homey” atmosphere and the positive vibes that undeniably fill the campus. I love the small campus, because I do not like walking far distances when it is below zero. Although it is a small school, I have met some of the best people here and am continuing to meet new people regularly. Don’t even get me started on how awesome the professors are!
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
When I was in First Connection, I had an amazing time. I had awesome mentors, and I met my best friends. I wanted to be a First Connection Mentor because I wanted to give back to my school and help as many new students as I can. I love meeting new people and helping others, and I figured there is not a better way to do that than being a First Connection Mentor. I am thrilled to be one of the first people the mentees meet when they come to college, and I hope to be used as a resource for mentees to use for advice, a shoulder to cry on, or if they just need a laugh!
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Get a planner!!!!! My color-coded planner is my life. It keeps my life organized, and I cannot imagine any college student not having one and successfully keeping up with everything they need to do. More specifically, get a planner that has hour increments, or even 15 minute increments (yes, they are a real thing).