- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
Work for International Admissions & Visual Communications. UMOJA Executive Board Member. IAG Member. Richter Scholar.
Sleep, Me-Time, Going Out, Chilling with Friends (Yes, I Know Those Clash), FIFA and Jamming Out to Great Music.
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I believed that the small school environment would be one where I felt I would be able to thrive most, and pleasantly I was in no way disappointed!
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
The opportunity to help people who are in the same position I was last year? Who would want to pass that up! I want to share all the tips and advice that’ll help all incoming students.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Lol, You came here to get a degree, never forget that! Be ready to be academically challenged in ways you’ve never experienced, be ready to engage in conversations which are out of your comfort zone, that’s how we grow!