- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
Dance team, TEDx LakeForestCollege, and United Asia.
Dancing, reading, singing (even though I’m terrible at it), working out, travelling, creating digital art, and listening to music.
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose LFC for its community-like feel; the idea that we’re all a big family here. In addition, I loved the school’s student-teacher ratio.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
It’s true that the connections you make during First Connection go a long way, and I wanted to be a positive part of someone’s journey in the same way that my mentors were for me.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Your GPA is important, but it does not define who you are, what’s your story, or what your college journey will end up being.