- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
choir, PRIDE, United Asia
playing piano, watching Netflix
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I knew I wanted a small school where I could have personal connections to faculty and no other school I looked at had a connection to a major city like Lake Forest.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
First Connection really helped me adjust to the environment and I had a lot of fun, so I figured what better way to give back than to mentor?
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
NEVER be afraid to ask for help! No one will judge you and we provide so many resources specifically there to help you!