- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
Modified Hours for Winter Break
The Health and Wellness Center will have modified hours during the winter break. Counseling Services is open for the break from 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, except during observed College holidays (12/24 - 1/1). A crisis counselor-on-call will be available 24/7 per usual. You can reach the crisis counselor by calling 224-501-1621.
Health Services will be open until December 21st (closing at 12:00p.m. for the College’s Holiday Party). If you need to get anything updated, retrieve documents or medications, or complete a physical examination now is the time to schedule that appointment! Health Services will not reopen until January 14th.
Students living on campus for the winter break can utilize the CVS minute clinic in town for non-emergency health care.
We hope you have a fun and restful break!
Health and Wellness Staff