- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Speed Networking prep sessions begin
The first Prep Session for Speed Networking is at noon on Friday in the Mohr Student Center. Students must complete a Prep Session to attend the College’s signature career event on October 4.
Choose from the following Prep Sessions to attend the College’s signature career event—Speed Networking:
- Friday, September 21 at noon in Mohr Student Center, Pierson Rooms
- Tuesday, September 25 at 4 p.m. in Mohr Student Center, Pierson Rooms
- Wednesday, September 26 at 4 p.m. in Mohr Student Center, Pierson Rooms
- Friday, September 28 at noon in Hotchkiss Hall, Meyer Auditorium
- Saturday, September 29 at 11 a.m. in Hotchkiss Hall, Meyer Auditorium
If you have attended Speed Networking before, you do not have to attend another Prep Session. Instead, complete this short activity to be eligible to participate.
Speed Networking will take from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 4 in the Sports and Recreation Center. During this signature career event, you will be matched with professionals in your areas of interest for a series of five-minute meetings.
This important career event is a great way for you to:
- Meet with professionals in your career field of interest
- Build your professional network
- Practice essential networking skills
- Learn more about available internship and full-time job opportunities