- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
Mandatory Student Wellness Education
First Year and incoming transfer students need to complete Alcohol Edu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates.
Student Athletes (not including FY and transfer) need to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Student Athletes.
2nd, 3rd and 4th year students need to complete Sexual Assault Prevention Ongoing.
The first day of classes for the 2018-2019 academic year is rapidly approaching. Students will begin arriving back to campus this week, so this is a reminder that the medical clinic at the Health and Wellness Center will be opening on this Friday, August 10th. For student athletes, this is the time to begin scheduling your sports physicals, if you have not done so already.
Additionally, as you’re all packing your bags and charging your laptops in preparation for the beginning of the new year, the Health and Wellness Center would like to remind you of one other task that is required to be completed before the first day of classes. You all received an email in July outlining some required educational modules: the Sexual Assault Prevention course for all students and, for new students, the AlcoholEdu course. These required modules are part of the campus community’s commitment to a safe, welcoming environment for all students. If you have not completed Part 1 of these courses yet, please do so now. Failure to do so before the first day of classes could delay your ability to register for Spring 2019. More importantly, we all know how busy we get during the school year. Complete these now, while you still have the time.
Here is how to access the courses:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities (Internet Explorer is not a recommended platform).
- All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- You may access the courses beginning July 30, 2018. You will need to complete Part 1 of Alcohol Edu and Sexual Assault Prevention by August 23, 2018.
- Approximately 45 days later, you will receive an automated email asking you to complete Part 2 of both You will need to complete Part 2 by October 21, 2018; failure to do so will result in a registration hold.
- To access these courses, log in to my.lakeforest. Under the Students tab you will see the Health and Wellness Center link on the left. It is here that you will find AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention courses by Everfi. You will only need to register the first time you access EverFi. https://my.lakeforest.edu/ICS/Students/Health_and_Wellness_Center.jnz
Have technical difficulties or questions?
- Should you experience problems with the course itself, technical support is available 24/7 directly from EverFi and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
- If you have any general questions, please email the Health and Wellness Center: email@example.com.
Enjoy what remains of the summer! We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall!