- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
Assistant Director/Associate Director of Operations for Admissions
Lake Forest College, a small private liberal arts institution located just 30 miles north of Chicago, seeks applications immediately for an Assistant Director/Associate Director of Operations in the Office of Admissions to take a leading role in managing the Admissions CRM, Slate. As part of the Admissions Office, the successful candidate will manage a small territory, while largely focusing on overseeing the prospective student lifecycle within Slate and maintaining the database. Lake Forest College is entering its third year using Slate as the primary CRM.
The candidate of choice must be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, lead a team, and be able to take initiative and work independently. The job will demand an exceptional work ethic, light travel, and evening and weekend work as needed.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter electronically to Jackie Hoefler, Senior Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately.
The job description is as follows:
- Lead the Slate team in managing the admissions CRM in all areas, including continuing to build out infrastructure, cycle preparation for all application rounds, implementation of new features and processes, overseeing data management and integrity, application processing, and releasing decisions.
- Develop Slate processing guides and train counseling, operational, and marketing staff on new and existing processes.
- Serve as the technology lead in admissions and liaison to the Information Technology department on campus.
- Assist operational staff and support daily processing to streamline work and create efficiencies.
- Manage and report longitudinal and benchmark data to the Vice President of Enrollment and the Admissions leadership team.
- Effectively recruit a modest territory representing Lake Forest College to prospective students, parents, high school counselors, and other constituents.
- Engage in admissions recruitment activities such as providing office coverage, conducting interviews, participating in admissions-related events, and advising parents and students on financial aid.
- Serve on admissions leadership team contributing to the strategic planning of enrollment.
- Contribute to and pursue professional development through Slate, or other opportunities as determined.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Three to five years of experience in admissions working closely with technology. Experience managing a CRM, especially Slate, is preferred.
Lake Forest College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.