- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Health and Wellness Center Summer Hours
Counseling Services will be open from 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday (exceptions are any College observed holidays). To schedule an initial appointment, please go to the Forester Health and Wellness Portal and select a time that best suits your schedule or call the front desk (847-735-5240).
The crisis counselor on call will continue to be available 24/7 and can be accessed by calling 224-501-1621
Health Services will be closed beginning May 31st. If you are storing vials of allergy medications, need physicals or paperwork completed for internship, study abroad, or sports related activities now is the time to do so. To schedule an appointment for Health Services, please also use the Forester Health and Wellness Portal and select a time that best suits your schedule or by calling ahead (847-735-5240). Health Services will reopen the first week of August.
Have a wonderful summer and be well.
The Health and Wellness Team