- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Hotchkiss celebration honors faculty scholarship
Faculty and staff gathered to honor the published and creative work of the College’s distinguished faculty during the annual Sue and Gene Hotchkiss Celebration of Faculty Scholarship on April 17 in the Donnelly and Lee Library.
The scholarship of 41 faculty members was on display on the second floor of the Donnelley and Lee Library during the third annual event. Attendees perused recent faculty scholarship, including:
- Books and edited books
- Book chapters
- Journals articles and published papers
- Creative works, including arrangement, film and video, exhibitions and original artwork
- Criticism, essays, and reviews
- Theatrical works and performances
Eugene Hotchkiss, president of the College for 23 years, began the celebration in 2014 as a memorial to his wife, Sue. His 23-year presidency was marked by passionate support for faculty scholarship.
Click here to view the full list of faculty scholarship published in 2017-2018.