- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
College offers new digital transcripts
Students and alumni now have the convenient option of requesting a secure digital transcript as well as a traditional paper transcript with Parchment, the industry leader in credential management systems. Parchment provides students with the ease and convenience of ordering transcripts online.
The “Request Transcript” Link will be available in the Quicklinks drop-down menu located on our main webpage at www.lakeforest.edu. There is an $8 fee per transcript to order online with Parchment.
Ordering transcripts via Parchment offers
- Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notifications when transcript requests are received and processed
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript
- After request, electronic transcripts may be available within 24 hours
- Online tracking ability for all requests, both digital and paper transcripts
- The ability to upload additional or supplemental forms that are required by the receiving organization to accompany the transcript (ex. AMCAS, LSAC, etc.)
Unofficial transcripts will not be available through Parchment. Transcript requests for students with financial holds will not be processed until the hold is resolved. If a transcript cannot be processed, an email will be sent with additional information and instructions.