- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
It’s a Forester Thing Day a success
It’s a Forester Thing Day on March 1 was a record-breaker. A total of $505,506 was raised from 506 donors, exceeding the goal of 500 donors.
It’s a Forester Thing Day events were held in 14 cities across the country: Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Lake Forest, Miami, Milwaukee, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, St. Louis, the Twin Cities, and Washington, DC.
Nearly 500 people, including alumni, friends of the College, and parents, came together to celebrate at a variety of events across the country.
As Foresters celebrated their experience at Lake Forest College, they donated to support specific “Forester Things” that they value. The “Forester Things” that received the most donations were:
- Greatest Need
- Forester Football Challenge
- Cross Country and Track
- Arts and Humanities
- Swimming and Diving
“As the day progressed, we were blown away by the amount of enthusiasm and support generated by Foresters here on campus and around the country. The day far exceeded our expectations and we’re excited to do it again next year,” said Associate Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations Kim Feigh.