- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Take classes on-campus this summer
Registration is now open for the 2018 Lake Forest College Summer Session. We offer three summer sessions—in May, June, and July—with face-to-face instruction that lets you still enjoy the sun and the beach. There is a $100 discount if you register before March 18!
- Check out the calendar: Classes will run for four weeks over three terms—May, June, and July—with three-day weekends!
- Check out the exciting slate of classes. Do you need to finish a GEC requirement or take a pre-requisite? We’ve got you covered.
- Check out the guidelines for summer internships.
- You may register here: https://my.lakeforest.edu/ICS/Students/Registration.jnz
We’re are offering an early-bird discount of $100 off your tuition, for up to three classes—if you register before March 18, 2018.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- We offer financial aid options for each term. Scroll down to the bottom of the linked page for information.
- Students will only be permitted to take one course in each summer term.
- First- and second- year Lake Forest College students who are behind in total credits required for graduation may qualify for a special tuition rate of $500 during our summer terms, less per credit hour than any other summer program in the Chicago region. Other students may qualify for financial grants to reduce their tuition. These grants may apply for internships and independent studies, as well as courses. The early-bird discount does not apply for students who qualify for the $500 discounted rate, but the early-bird discount can be used for one, two, or three summer terms.
- The summer housing application will be available Monday, March 19 until Friday, April 20. Room assignments will be sent via email on or after Monday, April 23.