- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Reminder: You are invited to the World in 2050 contest! Deadline, March 1
The contest challenges entrants to imagine the future—what will the world hold at the half-century mark? The winner, as well as the second- and third-place finishers, will receive prize money and a chance to show the work at Student Symposium.
- 1st place: $2,500
- 2nd place: $1,500
- 3rd place: $1,000
Submissions will be accepted through March 1, 2018, and you may participate solo, or with a small group of up to four participants.
We are also pleased to announce a separate high school division for participants from Lake Forest High School, Deerfield High School, and Highland Park High School. Please check the web page for more details.