- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Have you found a problem worth solving?
Enter your problem worth solving in Pitch It 2018 and get access to mentors, pitch workshops, and resources that will help you and your team transform your ideas into actionable solutions!
A good idea solves a specific problem. Actionable ideas are the root of all social innovation and new venture creation. Pitch It 2018 is distributing $10,000 in prizes to entries in the following categories:
- Best Social Innovation
- Best Arts Innovation
- Best Science and Technology
Best New Venture Pitch
- Best Social Venture
- Best Business Venture
- Best Overall Pitch
Apply before February 15 at lakeforest.edu/pitchit.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pitch It Finals take place on Tuesday, April 17 at the Gorton Community Center.