- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
February is Career Month: Check out these events
As we move into February, we’re entering Career Month. Through the Career Advancement Center’s help, students have the opportunity to get involved and learn about career pathways, create connections, and attend events that may help them shape their future.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Accepted! Getting into Health Professions Graduate Programs and Dinner with Fall 2018 Med Student, Fatima Hooda ’16, 4–5 p.m. February 1, Meyer Auditorium, Hotchkiss Hall
- EBF Lunch and Mingle, Noon–1 p.m. February 6, Calvin Durand Hall
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go: Professional Career Paths for English Majors, 6– 7 p.m. February 19 in Carnegie Hall, Room 300
- Artists-in-Residents Open Forum, 4:30– 6 p.m. February 21 in Calvin Durand Hall
- Careers in Health Care and Medical Science, 6:30– 8:30 p.m. February 22, Calvin Durand Hall
- SOAN Life After College Panel, 6– 7 p.m. February 28, Meyer Auditorium, Hotchkiss Hall
For more information, click here.