- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
End of Semester Parking Enforcement Reminder & Winter Break Parking Information
Please note that all parking rules and regulations will continue to be enforced until noon onFriday, December 15, 2017 at which time only the “designated North, Middle, or South campus permit” enforcement will be suspended until 7 a.m. on Monday, January 15, 2018.
If you are staying on campus during the break and have a valid permit, you will be allowed to park in any student permitted space on any campus between the above dates and times. Allother parking regulations (fire lanes, and all designated reserved spaces) will continue to be enforced throughout the winter break.
If you are not staying on campus during the break but do wish to leave your car here, we ask that you park in the Halas Hall (tailgate) lot immediately prior to departing campus and, that you then come into the Public Safety Center to verify your contact information, your valid permit status, and provide an anticipated return date.
Please contact Pam Richards at 847-735-5555 during normal business hours with any questions.