- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Friday, December 1, 2017 – Partial South Campus Parking Restriction
Student parking will not be permitted in the Sports Center/Ice Rink Lot on South Campus from 4:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. while we host several concurrent and consecutive athletic events.
The Halas Hall, Buchanan Hall, and Hixon Hall parking lots, in addition to the spaces along Maplewood/South Campus Drive, will remain open for students to use and should provide ample space in addition to student parking being permitted on Middle or North campus after 4 p.m.
This restriction allows us to provide sufficient parking for those attending the events while at the same time limiting congestion on the surrounding neighborhood streets.
Please note that event restriction violations carry a $50.00 fine (which may not be appealed), and that students are not permitted to park on the City’s streets that surround the campus at any time.