- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Fall open houses draw nearly 200
More than 85 prospective students and their families toured campus Friday during the first official snowfall of the season. In all, the fall Admissions Open House program drew nearly 200 to campus.
This week, Admissions is hosting a group of high school college counselors from Thursday through Saturday. In addition to hearing from faculty and students, touring campus, and visiting classes, the group will have dinner in Chicago and visit The Flats, the College’s residential site for the In the Loop and ACTIVATE programs.
The College’s enrollment target for Fall 2018 is 375 first-year students—15 more than this fall—and 85 transfer students. To reach that goal, Admissions has scheduled more on-campus events.
Quote from Chris Ellertson?