- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Election Period has begun
The campaign season for the new Student Government Executive Board has officially begun. Petitions are due on Monday, November 13 at noon in the Student Government office.
Executive Board positions include Class President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
Beginning Tuesday, November 7 at noon, those interested in running for the Student Government Executive Board positions can pick up a campaign petition outside the Student Government office (located by the mailroom) or the Gates Center and begin collecting signatures from their constituents. The petitions are due on Monday, November 13 at noon in the Student Government office.
The current Student Government Executive Board has interest meetings scheduled on Tuesday, November 7 at noon and Wednesday, November 8 at noon, in the Student Government office. During these times, they will be available to answer questions and provide any additional information you may need in your pursuit of the role of President, Vice President, Treasurer, or Secretary. As usual, Student Government Executive Board members have walk-in office hours which you can attend:
- President Jeremy Levinson: W 4:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., F 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Vice President Altin Kukaj: M&T 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Treasurer Patrick Walsh: T&R 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Secretary Ayesha Quraishi: W&F 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
There are eligibility requirements to run for one of the Executive Board positions. A student must be enrolled in Lake Forest College for at least two semesters, must meet a certain GPA requirement, and have good conduct standing. Other requirements will be further outlined during the interest meetings. If you cannot attend any of the interest meetings or our office hours as listed above, feel free to schedule a meeting with Student Government Vice President Altin Kukaj ’19 via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Government looks forward to welcoming the new Executive Board into their positions in just a few weeks. Talk with your friends, coaches, and mentors, and consider if you might be interested in having the same experience next year.