- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Saturday, November 11, 2017 – South Campus Parking Restriction
Student parking will not be permitted anywhere on South Campus from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. while we host a home football game.
This restriction allows us to provide sufficient parking for those attending the event while at the same time limiting congestion on the surrounding neighborhood streets.
Students with valid permits may move their vehicles to either Middle or North Campus any time after 4 p.m. on Friday, November 10th.
Please note that event restriction violations carry a $50.00 fine (which may not be appealed), and that students are not permitted to park on the City’s streets that surround the campus at any time.