- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29998_8071086937_683d5a422f_o.rev.1450805230.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29997_13537953983_5cff365fc4_o.rev.1450805192.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29999_6856950268_ed6442d1ca_o.rev.1450805264.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29122_10401981_1004028349629458_8008107117841765376_n.rev.1446045049.jpg)"/>
Study Abroad and Domestic Study Away
Study Abroad Stage 1 Deadline is Approaching!
If you plan to participate in a program in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or do the summer ACTIVATE or Critical Language Scholarships, your deadline is November 15!
The clock is ticking on your off-campus or study abroad application.
If you are thinking about studying abroad or in the Loop for Fall 2018 or Spring 2019, the Stage 1 Deadline is Wednesday, November 15 at 11:59 p.m..
We have programs that work for every major and minor on campus, including plenty of opportunities for internships, service-learning or research. There are even programs can work with athletes’ schedules!
Come visit us during Off-Campus Programs walk-in hours to discuss options that meet your interests (and budget!). They have been extended as we approach the deadline:
- Tuesday, November 7: 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 13: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. AND 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. AND 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
If walk-in hours don’t work for you, click here to schedule an appointment. We are located in the Center for Chicago Programs/Off-Campus Programs shared space in the Stuart Commons.
We look forward to seeing you in the office soon!