- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Seniors must complete Intent to Graduate Form
If you plan to graduate in either December 2017 or May 2018, you must submit an Intent to Graduate Form electronically on my.lakeforest by Wednesday, November 8.
Only those who complete the form will be included on the official list of graduates for approval by the Faculty and the Board of Trustees.
Here’s how you do it:
- Log into my.lakeforest
- Follow this link https://my.lakeforest.edu/ICS/Students/Student_Forms.jnz
- From the box titled “Online Forms,” select “Intent to Graduate Form (BA)” and complete the form
- You will receive an email confirmation with the data you submitted
Students targeting graduation in Summer 2018 are eligible to participate in the May 2018 Commencement ceremony provided they submit an e-mail to the Registrar’s Office before this academic year ends detailing how they plan to finish their remaining credits and/or requirements by August 31, 2018. Summer graduates should submit an Intent to Graduate Form indicating an expected graduation of May 2018 for now. The Registrar’s Office will adjust the expected graduation date of Summer graduates upon receipt of a degree completion plan.