- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Stage 1 Deadline for Off-Campus Programs
The Stage 1 application deadline for programs taking place in Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 is Wednesday, November 15.
November 15 is the last day to apply for eligibility for off-campus programs taking place in Fall 2018 or Spring 2019. Application forms can be obtained here: https://my.lakeforest.edu/ICS/Students/Off_Campus_Programs.
Students interested in studying off-campus during the Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 terms must fill out the Stage 1 application by the November 15 priority deadline: https://my.lakeforest.edu/ICS/Students/Off_Campus_Programs/Stage_1_Application.jnz.
Missing this deadline means that the only programs open to students would be Lake Forest faculty-led programs (Loop, etc.) and ISEP Exchange (not direct).
If you have questions or concerns, please visit Ashley Sinclair’s office hours:
- Tuesday: 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday: 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
If walk-in hours don’t work for you, click here to schedule an appointment.