- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Student Ambassador Program
Applications for our Student Ambassador program in the Office of Admissions are now open. If you have a knack for walking backwards and an interest in sharing your Lake Forest College experience with prospective students, apply by Friday, November 3.
Top candidates for this selective, paid position will be responsible students with varied involvements on campus and excellent communication skills.
If you would like an application or have any questions about the position and hiring process, please email Casandra Goodpaster in the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Office of Admissions, where our receptionist Maribeth Head can print one for you.
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 3.