- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Budget Allocation Period Open Now
Student Organizations must submit their budget requests for the Spring 2018 semester by Wednesday, November 8.
As a point of reference, below you will find important information and a timeline for budget allocations. Please make sure to read each detail carefully as the deadlines for these processes are not flexible.
- All clubs and organizations seeking funding shall submit their Semester Budget Allocation Request online through my.involvement by clicking here.
- The Student Government Executive Board shall review all requests and inform clubs and organizations of the outcome of their requests.
- Attached to this email are the funding guideline which outline Student Government limits on specific items which your organization may request. Please not that we recently updated the funding guidelines and there are new limits on Student Government Funding Discretion.
- Budget requests will not be approved if the requests are not properly itemized or do not follow the attached funding guidelines.
- If a club or organization feels that Student Government’s decision is inaccurate or if they seek to change what was originally requested, they will have the opportunity to appeal the decision. The Executive Board has the discretion to finalize all requests and appeals.
- Thursday, October 19th - The Spring 2018 Budget Allocation Request form goes live. You can access the form here.
- Wednesday, November 8th - Final date to submit your Semester Budget Request. The deadline is at Noon. No late requests will be accepted.
- Saturday November, 11th - The Student Government Executive Board will review all budget requests.
- Monday, November 13th through Friday, November 17th- Clubs and organizations are informed of the outcome of their request.
- Wednesday November 29th - Appeal deadline. After November 29th, no appeals will be entertained.
Student Government will be hosting two training sessions before Thursday, October 19th for leaders in clubs or organizations who may want further instruction on how to complete this process. The dates, times, and location will be communicated on a later email.