- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
How will you make the most of your summer internship experience?
ACTIVATE your future career with Lake Forest College’s ACTIVATE: Summer Internship Program. It’s an all-access Chicago summer internship program that puts you in the career driver’s seat.
You’ll stay in Lake Forest College’s stunning Chicago Loop campus, receive cutting-edge career preparation and mentorship, and benefit from a guaranteed internship at a premiere Chicago internship location. Potential sites include:
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- CAIR Chicago
- Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Coyote Logistics
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Research Laboratory)
You’ll live and work in the city that works, and the ACTIVATE experience will kick-start your post-graduate career as only Chicago can.
Tell me more!
The ACTIVATE: Summer Internship Program is a selective enrollment program, where admitted students participate in professional development opportunities before and during the program, receive personalized guidance to secure an internship, and earn up to two academic credits.
ACTIVATE is eight to 10 weeks, depending upon the internship:
- 8-week session: May 29 - July 24
- 10-week session: May 29 - August 7
Reside in downtown Chicago and explore distinctive aspects of the city through professional co-curricular activities.
Priority Application Deadline: November 15, 2017
Contact Laura Williams for more information (312-216-2164; firstname.lastname@example.org).