- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
In The Loop info session
Find out more about the Lake Forest College In The Loop program at noon on Wednesday, October 11 in the Center for Chicago Programs and Office of Off-Campus Programs. Pizza will be served.
Want to learn more about how you can spend a semester living, interning, and studying in Chicago? Now’s your chance! The Info Session will cover key points about the program and answer any questions you may have about making the Loop work for your schedule. We are now accepting applications for Spring 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019.
While the Info Session is geared towards sophomores and juniors, we welcome students from all class years who are interested in finding out more about the program.
Questions? Please contact Director of Off-Campus Programs Ashley Sinclair and/or Director of the Center for Chicago Programs Jennie Larsen.
Ashley Sinclair: email@example.com; x5231
Jennie Larsen: firstname.lastname@example.org; x6172