- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Evening and Weekend Athletic Facilities Manager (Part-Time)
Lake Forest College is accepting applications for a part-time, evening and weekend athletic facilities manager. This is a part-time, 9-month position to begin October 15.
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Director of Athletic Facilities, the Evening and Weekend Athletic Facilities Manager will supervise evening & weekend student workers, assist with campus athletic programming, maintain athletic and recreational facilities, as well as perform other related duties as assigned. Preference will be given to individuals who have fitness center or athletic facilities management, and/or ice rink maintenance experience.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong interest and experience in athletic, recreation, and/or health and fitness facilities as well as familiarity with intercollegiate athletics. This individual must also possess strong leadership, written and oral communication skills, solid planning and organizational abilities, the ability to multi-task and problem solve, and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, to Blake Theisen, Associate Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and remain open until filled. Letters of recommendation and official transcripts may be requested.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from over 47 states and 81 countries. The College sponsors 23 intercollegiate varsity sports, with approximately 400 student-athletes competing annually, and is a member of the Midwest Conference, Northern Collegiate Hockey Association, and the NCAA Division III. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
For more information on Lake Forest College and Forester Athletics, please visit www.lakeforest.edu.