- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
All in the family
Associate Dean of the Faculty Davis Schneiderman performed alongside his wife and daughters at the European Beat Studies Network Conference at the University of Chicago Centre Paris on September 20, 2017.
The presentation, called “The Whole World is Watching: 1968 Chicago, Today,” was a performance art piece incorporating sound, text, and video. The performance was a collaboration with Schneiderman’s wife, actor Kelly Haramis, and their daughters, Athena and Kallista.
Kalina Sawyer ’18 helped develop the sound and video design of the project during her summer 2017 research.