- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Join the Coalition Against Sexual Misconduct
The Coalition Against Sexual Misconduct (CASM) is looking for two students to join the committee this semester. CASM is a great way to gain skills related to leadership, program development, policy development, organizational consulting, and networking.
CASM was formed five years ago to work towards reducing sexual misconduct on our campus. CASM serves as an advisory group to the campus regarding education, prevention, and intervention. CASM is supported by the President and Dean of Students and includes the Health and Wellness Center, the Gates Center, Public Safety, Residence Life, Human Resources, Athletics, and faculty.
CASM meets every other Tuesday at 12 p.m. for an hour. Participation in the meetings and willingness to work on various projects is essential.
Being a part of CASM is a great way to engage in important issues that affect all of us. consulting, and networking. If you are passionate about reducing sexual assault, challenging rape culture, and helping to create a safe campus for everyone, email Jennifer Fast expressing your interest. In your email, please share a few reasons why you would like to be a part of CASM.