- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
We Hope to See You at Homecoming!
In just two weeks, the College will be celebrating its 160th anniversary at what promises to be a memorable Homecoming and Reunion Weekend on October 6 and 7.
We hope you will join alumni, friends, faculty, and staff in commemorating the great progress the College has made.
The weekend will be filled with visiting guests excited to be back on campus and we encourage you to join them in all the weekend has to offer. Please take a moment to review the Homecoming events and activities at www.lakeforest.edu/homecoming
Among others taking place over the weekend, your attendance and participation in the following are appreciated:
Soup and Stories
Friday, October 6, noon, Pierson Rooms
Join alumna Liz Birnbaum and discover Curated Feast – highlighting the culturally-related experience of each particular presenter all while enjoying a soup lunch.
Saturday, October 7, 11:30 - 3 p.m., South Campus
Celebrate at our lively festival area open to all students, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends. Enjoy DJ entertainment and fun activities for kids. No outside beverages permitted.
Saturday, October 7, 11:30 a.m., Along Sheridan Road
Enjoy this long-standing Lake Forest Homecoming tradition.
Homecoming Football Game
Saturday, October 7, 2 p.m. Farwell Field
Cheer on Lake Forest College as they compete against Knox College.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any Homecoming event or festivity, Suzanne Nyren ’73 is available by phone x6015 or e-mail at email@example.com. Registrations for visiting parents can be done online, or by contacting Suzanne Nyren as well.
We look forward to seeing you this Homecoming weekend!