- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
2018 Richter Scholar Program: Call for Faculty Proposals
The Richter Scholar Committee is seeking proposals for Summer 2018 Richter Scholar Program faculty research projects. The submission deadline is Monday, October 30.
Details about the Richter Scholar Program itself and about how to submit your proposal are in the online application. Please contact committee members Desmond Odugu (chair), Donald Meyer, James Marquardt, and Shubhik DebBurman should you have any questions about what is required.
The attached PDF has sample faculty proposals from all three academic divisions for Options I and II programs that may be helpful. The Richter Scholar Committee will review all proposals promptly after October 30. The Committee may reach out to individual faculty members for further revisions of their proposal before it can accept them.