- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29997_13537953983_5cff365fc4_o.rev.1450805192.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29122_10401981_1004028349629458_8008107117841765376_n.rev.1446045049.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29998_8071086937_683d5a422f_o.rev.1450805230.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/60/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29999_6856950268_ed6442d1ca_o.rev.1450805264.jpg)"/>
Study Abroad and Domestic Study Away
Study Abroad Fair is Over - Now What?
Want to study abroad? Read on for your next steps!
We had a great turnout for the Off-Campus Programs Fair!
You may have collected lots of brochures, but find that you now have more questions than answers. Where do you go from here?
Here are your next steps:
- Meet with Ashley Sinclair, Director of Off-Campus Programs, to discuss your goals, budget, and potential programs that meet your needs. Walk-in hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Chat with your advisor about your path to graduation. What classes do you need to take to stay on track within your major(s)? Can you hold any GECs for your off-campus program? What courses should you be sure to take on campus?
- Take 5 minutes to complete the Stage 1 Application, which is due November 15, 2017 for all programs taking place in Fall 2018 and/or Spring 2019. (Summer Stage 1 applications are due in March or by the program’s deadline, whichever is sooner.)
Come see us soon. We look forward to sending you on a life-changing experience.