- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Applications Available: Conduct Board and Academic Honesty Judicial Board
Applications are now available for the 2017-2018 Conduct Board and Academic Honesty Judicial Board. These boards, composed of faculty, staff, and students, hear cases of alleged violations of College policy. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our community standards process at the College.
We are looking for students who are capable of making a positive impact at Lake Forest College and are looking for a meaningful and rewarding experience. As an active member of Conduct Board and Academic Honesty Judicial Board, you will have the opportunity to support the College by upholding standards of conduct, learn about the College’s newly revised community standards process, assist in making decisions that repair harm to our community, and contribute to the development of responsible student behavior. You will also collaborate with members of the College in a dynamic setting and enhance your own critical thinking skills. Hearings are scheduled throughout the semester based on availability and service is flexible.
The application is available online until Wednesday, September 20 at 4:00 p.m.
You must be able to attend scheduled training on Thursday, September 21 at 4:00 p.m. or Monday, September 25 at 4:00 p.m. Additional details regarding training will be sent to students who apply.
If you have questions regarding service on conduct board, please feel free to contact me.