- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Student Programming Board
Apply to join SPB or use the new suggestion box to suggest possible programming.
I hope your school year is off to a productive start. Its time to get pumped for the 2017-2018 academic year, full of amusement and fun. For those of you who are unaware, tomorrow is the Forester Fair from 11am-1pm in the Middle Quad. The Student Programming Board will be featuring a massive zip line and tabling at the event- Don’t forget to stop by!
Furthermore, its not too late to get involved. If you enjoy playing a large role in the production of events and you’re interested in joining SPB, then fill out an application. Applications are due by 12:00am on September 1st, 2017. Here is the link to apply: https://lakeforest.collegiatelink.net/form/start/131534. We’d love to have you on our team.
Lastly, I would like to stress that your word and opinion matters to SPB. Events should be generated based upon what the student body desires as a whole, not just the programming organization itself. I have created a suggestion box for you to express what you’d like to see from SPB. I hope this measure will assist in the process of tending to your wants and needs. Please note that all suggestions will be put into consideration. However, we cannot guarantee that we can cater to every recommendation. Please use this link to access the box: https://lakeforest.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/132698
As always, If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Have a wonderful night,
Lindsay Ciardelli ’19
Student Programming Board President
Communication and Anthropology Double Major