- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
New staff join the College
Summer 2017 brought some changes to administrative offices across campus. Welcome our new staff to Lake Forest.
Kathleen Barnett is the new administrative assistant in the Center for Chicago Programs. She is the one to go to for 10-rides to Chicago, among other things.
Vince Ceja joins the business office as an accounting manager who will be working one-on-one primarily with faculty and staff on their budget needs. Ceja@lakeforest.edu.
Darren Drabek is the new director of international admissions for the College. He will be responsible for international student recruitment as well as have responsibility for New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Drabek@lakeforest.edu
Jordan Gavens is an admissions counselor whose recruiting territory includes parts of the south suburbs and the North Shore as well as Arizona. She works on campus visit programs and helps with United World College students. Gavens@lakeforest.edu
Shannon Iverson is serving as a psychology intern in the Counseling Services for the 2017-18 year. firstname.lastname@example.org
Miriam Meza ’13 returns to Lake Forest College to take the role of assistant director of intercultural programs in the Office of Intercultural Relations. She leads OIR programs, oversees the Intercultural House, and advises cultural student organizations. email@example.com
Marazban (Max) Ogra is a new program analyst for LIT. He is replacing Tonja Brice, who left the College at the end of August. For now, please email any support requests to PGsupport@lakeforest.edu
Pam Richards returns to Lake Forest College as the department assistant in Public Safety and provides office management and dispatch services for the department. firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurent Sbarbaro is serving as a psychology intern in the Counseling Services for the 2017-18 year. email@example.com
Joan Slavin will begin her part-time employment with the College on September 5 as our Title IX Coordinator. Slavin@lakeforest.edu
Although not new to campus, Kris Sundberg joins the academic support staff as a member of the Academic Early Alert system and EASST (Early Academic Student Support Team that includes staff from the Office of Student Affairs and Athletics) for both students and their academic advisors. Ksundberg@lakeforest.edu
Karl Turnlund joins the College as a new resident director in the Office of Residence Life overseeing Gregory Hall, McClure Hall, and Nollen Hall. firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica West joins the business office as the new controller. Jessica comes to us from the accounting firm of RSM (formerly McGladrey) where she was a manager and oversaw audits at colleges and universities. She is a CPA and has a masters of accounting science and a bachelor of science in accountancy from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.