- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
8 tips and tricks for the Application Process
For first year and transfer students
The college application process is an exciting next step, but can also be overwhelming. Let us help! Get a head start on your college search with tips and tricks for your college applications from Lake Forest admission professionals.
We’ll walk you through the following topics so you’re better prepared for applying to all of the selective colleges and universities on your list.
- How standardized tests impact the admission decision
- The role extracurricular activities and play in the admissions process
- The importance of a personal interview and demonstrated interest
Fill out the form below to download our top tips to the application process.