- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Sabbatical Applications Due September 1
Sabbatical leave applications are due to the Dean of the Faculty’s office by September 1.
This is a new deadline, approved by FPPC last January.
All procedures and a list of required elements for the application are detailed in the Faculty Handbook (beginning on p. 56). The online version of the Faculty Handbook currently lists the old deadline. The Handbook is in the process of being updated and will be distributed shortly.
Please note that sabbatical proposals should include a description of academic accomplishments achieved during and since the previous sabbatical (except for proposals from newly-tenured faculty applying for their first sabbatical). FPPC has also stressed that departments should develop multi-year sabbatical plans that do not require more than one sabbatical leave per semester (not including Hotchkiss leaves).