- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program
Lake Forest College invites applications for the full-time position of Director of the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program to begin in the 2018 spring or fall term. The position requires a master’s or higher degree in an entrepreneurial-related field (or equivalent experience), previous work experience in an entrepreneurial setting, and a documented history of excellent classroom teaching. The Director teaches core and elective courses in entrepreneurship, provides students with academic and career advising, maintains and expands community relationships with local firms and community partners, and coordinates student events, groups and competitions (e.g., elevator and business plan pitch competitions, student club activities, student trips to Chicago-area incubators and accelerators). The teaching load is 3 courses per semester. Interested applicants can learn more about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation program at http://www.lakeforest.edu/academics/programs/entrepreneurship/.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. At Lake Forest College, the quality of a faculty member’s teaching is the most important criterion for evaluation. The College also expects active participation in the College community. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Applications will be reviewed starting immediately and will continue to be considered until the position is filled. A complete application must include a letter of application, curriculum vitae, documentation of teaching experience and evaluations, (unofficial) graduate school transcripts, and three letters of reference sent under separate cover. Email submissions with PDF attachments to Professor Rob Lemke at email@example.com.