- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Alumni-scored film picked up by HBO
The Inquisition of Camilo Sanz, a film Zak Engel ’10 scored in 2014, was picked up by HBO and is available on its streaming services.
“I’m so excited to finally be able to share the film in its entirety with a larger audience,” said Engel, a freelance commercial composer based in Brooklyn, New York.
The film made its debut in July 2014 and has since been submitted to film festivals worldwide. It’s a love story about a man desperately seeking money from a loan shark to pay for his fraudulent marriage.
Engel majored in music at Lake Forest College.