- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Three alums now MDs
Three Lake Forest College alumni just received their MD degrees at Rosalind Franklin University Medical School: Keith Solvang ’11, Daryn Cass ’10, and Daniella Brutman ’12.
“Lake Forest College played a big part in giving me the necessary building blocks and steps to get there,” Solvang said. He will begin his residency in emergency medicine at Resurrection Hospital in Chicago. Cass will be starting her residency training in neurosurgery at the University of Cincinnati in July.
At Lake Forest College, Solvang majored in biology and minored in chemistry; Cass double-majored in biology and international relations; and Daniella Brutman ’12 double-majored in biology and neuroscience and minored in chemistry.