- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Summer term kicks off
A total of 148 students started classes on Tuesday, May 16, the first day of classes in the 2017 summer session.
Of those first-term summer students, 25 are visiting students who selected classes from among 15 offered during the May term. Classes meet for three hours Tuesday through Friday from May 16 through June 9.
The June term runs June 12 through July 7 and the July term runs July 10 through August 3. Classes will meet for three hours Monday through Thursday.
Kicking off the summer session, there are also more than 40 first-year students doing research on campus through the College’s Richter Scholar Summer Research Program, which started May 16. Some Richters will work on four-week research projects and others will conduct research over 10 weeks, beginning next week.
Also on campus this summer are 19 Foresters who were selected for the Lake Forest College-Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science Summer Scholars Program. They are beginning their summer-long research at the medical school this week and next.