- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Class of 2017 celebrates becoming first graduating class to have 60% give to the College
The Class of 2017 understands the importance of philanthropy and giving back. So much so that many members of the graduating class have given and pledged to give for the next 4 years. In fact, over 60% of the class has already given and that number is still rising.
The class’ commitment to and excitement toward giving back has also inspired others to give. “Within the last couple of years, students have shown an increased interest, and awareness, of the role alumni, parents, and friends play in the financial picture of the College.” said Bea Estay ’17.
This class has also banded together to match gifts that are made to the College before midnight on May 31. You can take advantage of this gift matching opportunity at lakeforest.edu/give. This celebration event held in Calvin Durand Hall on the Wednesday prior to Commencement was designed to help the Class of 2017 celebrate this exciting accomplishment. “Members of the class of 2017 are already well on their way to becoming responsible, active and involved alumni of Lake Forest College. We are proud to welcome them to our group of valued alumni,” said Phil Hood, Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations and Secretary of the College.