- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
The last day of regular shuttle service is May 5. Spots are open for shuttle runs to O’Hare on May 9, 10, and 11. Summer shuttle service resumes on May 17.
Just a reminder: the last day of regular shuttle service is May 5th. Normal shuttle service will resume on May 17th 2017.
Spots are open for runs to O’Hare. Cost is $20.00. Stop in the Gates Center to reserve your spot.
Shuttle runs to O’Hare:
May 9th: 7:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:00 pm
May 10th: 7:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:00 pm
May 11th: 7:30 am and 11:30 am
In making your travel plans, please remember the College’s policy that by faculty regulation, no test may be given prior to its originally designated time. Only the Dean of the Faculty may grant exception to this rule and only at the request of the faculty member. The shuttle service is not a reason to ask faculty to reschedule exams or a reason to miss class.
Summer Shuttle Service will begin on May 17th. The summer schedule is attached.