- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Four grads land Allstate jobs
Allstate recruiters came to campus in January for an “Allstate Lunch and Learn” to share information about the insurance industry, culture, and opportunities at Allstate.
Assistant Director Career Advancement Center Joe Chmura, who organized the event, explained that “the exchange of ideas and conversation led to four of our students landing positions in their corporate office.”
Michael Rueffer ’17 (left) and Alex Kajcic ’17 will work as financial analysts.
Casey Hartfiel ’17 (left) will join the Allstate Leadership Development Rotational Program.
Michelle Greeneway ’16 will work in the Allstate investment area.