- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Emergency contact system
Provide your most recent emergency contact information at my.lakeforest so that you and your families can be alerted of a crisis on campus.
Lake Forest College has an emergency contact system that alerts students and their families/guardians in the event of an emergency or crisis on campus. It’s imperative that we have accurate emergency contact information for each of you. Please follow the directions below and provide your most recent emergency information.
Login to my.lakeforest
Click on the “Students” tab
Click on “Student Forms” located in the red box
Select “Student Emergency Contacts”
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students