- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Complete your course evaluations
Course evaluation surveys can be found on my.lakeforest and should be completed by May 2.
Your feedback regarding courses and instructors is very important to Lake Forest College. To provide that feedback, we ask you to complete an online evaluation survey for the courses in which you are enrolled; these are listed below. You may complete the survey at your convenience while it is open from April 17 to May 2.
The evaluation surveys are online on a confidential site and may be found via a link on my.lakeforest. Please go to your My Courses page for detailed instructions. Please note that all surveys are anonymous and instructors do not have access to the survey results until after all grades are turned in.
We ask you to provide feedback about your courses as promptly and as thoughtfully as you can. As an incentive, students who complete the surveys will be able to see their semester grades sooner than those who do not. Those students who do not complete their evaluations before the survey closes on May 2 will not be able to see their final grades until the end of the grading period.
Thank you for your participation in this important evaluation process.