- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Spring Concert: Tickets available now
The Annual Spring Concert will be held on Friday, April 28, 2017 at the Fuel Room in Austin’s Saloon in Libertyville, IL at 9 p.m. Free to students and their guests. Transportation will be provided and is mandatory to enter the show.
Get your tickets here! This entire event is free. Space is limited, so don’t wait to get your tickets. Additionally, SPB sponsored transportation to and from the venue is mandatory and will be provided without charge.
1) All students must take SPB sponsored transportation. Students will not be admitted into the venue without taking our transportation.
2) All students must register with a “student ticket”. No LFC student will be admitted on a “guest ticket”.
3) All guests of students must register with a “guest ticket”. No non-LFC members will be admitted on a “student ticket”.
4) One student is allowed to bring one non-student guest.
For students who want to experience an even better night, participate in the raffle for your chance to win VIP tickets. VIPs will receive special seating, a full menu option, a VIP gift package, and a special gift from the artists. SPB will begin tabling next week to raffle off VIP tickets. To qualify, you must come to the table and prove that you are following one of our social media accounts below. 10 students will be drawn from the raffle and each will be able to bring an additional 3 guests to their VIP section.
Additionally, students can also enter the Grand VIP raffle. One winner will be announced and will be allowed to bring 5 additional guests to their private balcony booth, overlooking the entire show. The Grand VIP winner will also receive the same perks as other VIP winners.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach out to Devin Tyler ’17 or any other member of the Student Programming Board.