- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
2017-2018 Course Registration instructions
The registration period will run from April 13 to April 25. An instructional guide is attached.
The Pre-Registration Period starts Thursday, April 13 at 7am. The only students who can begin registering online this Thursday are those who have already earned 15.0 credits or more, including transfer credits. It does NOT count any credits you are currently taking this semester.
Take a few minutes to carefully review the attached Pre-Registration Guide.
The following introductory courses are open only to continuing students who will be rising sophomores:
· COMM 110
· ENGL 110
· JOUR 120
· RELG/ENGL 180
· SOAN 110
Rising seniors and rising juniors can only take these courses with special permission from the Department Chairperson, either in the form of a Course Authorization granted to you on my.lakeforest or an e-mail sent to me.
Please contact me with any registration questions or concerns not addressed in the Pre-Registration Guide.
Lake Forest College